Do you have an administrative question? Please check if this is mentioned below.
Is that not the case or do you have a technical question? Please call our customer service on +31 (0)85 - 130 48 28 or send your question to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
The rates can be found here: rates (dutch).
The tariffs are set annually by the Consumer & Market Authority. Hereby an explanation of the rates for 2020:
- Heat: the rental of the delivery set. The delivery set is the installation needed to bring the hot water from the hot cold storage system safely to the indoor installation for space heating and/or domestic hot water preparation.
- Hot water comfort 10L/min: the availability of 10 liters of hot water per minute. This means that there will be enough hot water for a rain shower or the possibility of having hot water available simultaneously in the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Heat exchangerheats the cold drinking water that flows into the hot water taps in the kitchen or bathroom. This is done via a separate system. As a result, the drinking water does not come into contact with the hot water from the hot and cold system.
- Measurement rate: costs for measuring your heat consumption. This is achieved by measuring the inflow and outflow of heat in your home with a calibrated meter. The difference is the heat output measured in m³ (hot water) or GJ (heat).
- Cold: fixed fee for the provision of cooling.
In the customer portal, you can update your personal data, view your consumption, view invoices and change your deposit amount.
In the customer portal you can easily adjust your advance. You can do this via Settings, Advance, Change. From the next billing moment, the chosen advance amount will take effect. Of course, you can also contact our customer service staff via telephone number 085 - 130 48 29. 085 - 130 48 28.
In the customer portal you can easily change your payment method. You can do this via Settings, Data, Change. You have the possibility to pay by direct debit or iDEAL. If you choose iDEAL, you will receive a monthly e-mail with the invoice. You can also transfer the amount to us on a monthly basis.
You can let us know about your move together with the old tenant at the Moving out page. For quick processing, we ask you to fill in the documents together with the old or new occupant when handing over the keys.
If the old tenant already left, you can leave us your details via the registration page.
You could let us know about your move on the Moving out page. For quick processing, we ask you to fill in the documents together with the old or new occupant when handing over the keys.
Our customer service representatives will be happy to help you by calling 085 - 130 48 29.
- Will the property stay within the family (for now)? Then the new owner can register one the page sign up.
- If the lease is terminated or the house is sold, you can fill out the form on the page move out. Under Who fills out this form? choose I am filling out the form for a deceased family member/acquaintance.
Warm Lugano prefers that you pay by direct debit. You may or may not have opted for this the first time you log in. If you would like to change this preference, you can do so in our customer portal via Settings, Data, Modify.
See the PDF documents on our page documents page.
No, unfortunately that's not possible. Warm Lugano only supplies sustainable heat and not electricity.
- Every 2-3 hours the system checks if it needs to heat/cool. It takes 8-10 hours before the room temperature can be adjusted to the requested temperature. If you want to go from a low temperature to a high temperature, this costs extra power. That is why we recommend that you leave the thermostat at a constant temperature;
- Try not to leave windows and doors open unnecessarily to avoid heat/cold loss;
- The balance ventilation on a normal/low setting reduces the flow of cold/hot outside air into your home;
- It is important that the floor heating can properly dissipate the heat;
- Handle tap water sparingly.
In case of scheduled servicing or updates about malfunctions, we will post a news item on the page disruptions.
To do this, download the 'Handleiding afleverset en GJ meter' (Dutch) document from the documents page.